The Rules in my Life

Well, I really don't know whether during the past 28 years of my life I've actually followed any rules in my life... But had I, would I have come back to school at this age, and had to still listen to lectures, write assignments and appear for exams?
I recently came across an article about the rules that one must follow in one's life... I thought these rules were interesting but more importantly, 'a must', if one would like to experience success and happiness in one's life, so I felt I need to share them with you.
1. Learn to say "Thank You": It is really difficult for these two words to come out from us, even if the other person has 'saved our life'... Remember that to show gratitude is one of the most creative and noble character of human life. What have we got to lose? Infact I'm sure it would only make us feel much better after the words have come out, with a little smile on our face.
2. Our feelings... Our guide: The feelings which we have are the out comes of our plan in life and our goals in life... Hence it is our feelings which give vent to our dreams. Always focus on the inner self and listen to and follow that inner voice, trust me... it will actually help to get you through.
3. Speak your inner truth: Whether loud or soft, getting the truth out from us is one of the most satisfying and healing things that we can do for our well being.
4. Laughter... The Honey of Life: Find something around to laugh at... a sense of humour can actually help ease down the rat race, make more friends and tone thing down. Well, if you can't find anything to laugh at, look at yourself in the mirror, and laugh at the dumbest thing, you would have done that day.
5. Finally, there are no set down rules in life: It's all about how we see things, how we take things thrown at us and how we give back to others in a manner, much better than what they have given to us. Just enjoy every minute of what life gives us, because that minute will never come back to us...
So, hope to see you living happily when you are 28 years of age... Instead of being locked in a classroom.

0 comments: