Compulsion Drains The Real Essence

First time when I got to know we would be having blogging assignment, I was kind of excited. I thought of an interactive session and people expressing their thoughts. I was thrilled that 71 bloggers would be coming together and it would be an altogether an amazing experience.

However, to be honest, I am disappointed. Right from the beginning it was evident that people were posting blog just for the marks and not cause they are interested. I lost my interest when I noticed people posting after copying it from the blogs posted by other people that too after constantly reminding not to do so. There are still many who have posted copy pasted articles. Sad part is they believe it cannot be traced.

Whole thing lost its purpose. Had no marks been associated to blogging assignment and had it not been compulsory, we might have pulled it off cause then only the ones who are interested would have posted and others who are not interested would not have felt compelled.

I am responsible for the failure of the blogging assignment too and I won't deny the fact. No justification said or given. In the end, I am happy that I am going back to my personal blog, my world and I am content.

P.S. As a suggestion, if all of you are interested (or at least few of us), we can keep this blog active, otherwise we may leave it to die.

1 comments:

LINSON said...

let this continue.....