A letter from a unborn baby

This is a story that I once read.It really affected me deeply and it made me think.Hope it does the same for you.
This is the story..

Hi MAMA...how Are you?I am doing good.Only a few days have gone since i was conceived and I am growing in your tummy.I cant explain how happy I am to know you are my MAMA.I am sure I am going to be the happiest baby alive.
MAMA,a month has gone past and i have started to notice how my body is forming.I will make you so proud.Even thought I am feeling happy, I sense something is wrong.
You seem to be having strange thoughts that leaves me restless and worried.Everything will be ok!
Two and half months hve gone by MAMA,I now have fingers that can use to play with.I am so happy MAMA.
MAMA,What happend?Why are you crying and arguing with DAD?Dont you want me anymore?I am going to do everything I can to make you want me.
Three months have now passed.You still seem to be sad.
Today we went to see the doctor and booked an appointment for tomarow.
MAMA,Where are we going?This is not normally the time you sleep?I am tired and I still want to play?
What is this thing doing inside my house?Is it a new toy!
Hey...Its sucking up my house.
Please dont tug me...Dont hurt me..
Mama,defend me.Stop them,they are ripping me.Its paining.Help me MAMA.
Stop them.I wont wont kick you again.
MAMA,I cant take any more.HELP ME MAMA


DONT KILL THE LITTLE ANGLES.STOP THE CRUELTY.

SAY NO TO ABORTION...

0 comments: