Congratulations.........

hey friends! enjoyed your weekend?
See the strategy of SCMS, they are not allowing
us to enjoy our weekend right?
Why should we give them that chance?
We will not let them spoil our weekend!
First of all congrats to all my friends who have
successfully cleared the trimester!
And my double congratulations to my friends who have got DCP.
I don't say the people who got DCP are failures,
they are lucky people to get another
chance to improve their GPA and also to improve their knowledge.
Ultimately, at the interview your grades do not matter,
it is your knowledge which matters.
So this is the opportunity for the people who got DCP
to become more stronger in the subject.
The people who loose today will win tomorrow!
So my hearty congratulations to all my friends and be happy!
don't let anyone hurt you.
" When winds blow strongly some build a wall for protection
while others build windmills
to generate energy. Your attitude makes the difference"


0 comments: